Welcome to My Blog!

The Adventures begin from here on and now...

Saturday 7 January 2012

Shrimp Crackers {Kropek}


Shrimp Crackers {Kropek}

I saw this box of shrimp crackers at the Oriental store while doing my weekly run and immediately remember these crackers! I grew up eating this back home. We call these Kropek.


The chips come in a dime size chips and you fry it up for 10-15 seconds and puffs up immediately. Keep an eye on this as they can burn easily. When they are puffed up, immediately remove from heat and let cool on a towel lined dish. 


These are so addictive, no wonder we can't get enough of this growing up. It also comes in 2 flavors: crab and shrimp.{I like the shrimp better}. I usually get one of each just in case and I have a variety on hand handy.


You can dip these crackers in garlic and vinegar or eat it just plain.




Kropek crackers!













No comments:

Post a Comment