Welcome to My Blog!

The Adventures begin from here on and now...

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Tuesday Morning Stroll


Tuesday Morning Stroll at the Park

I love my Tuesdays and Thursdays morning. I pretty much do anything or nothing. I lounged around the condo, concocting the next recipes, running errands, or my favorite- strolling at the park- {literally right outside of my building}. Today  was a sunny, bright morning. It is a great day, so I decided to get some vitamin D.....


Entering the park...


The park is a whole different place being there-- very quaint, serene, and peaceful. It's like a secret, joyous nook in my backyard. No wonder I frequent this park. It's very charming.




I love the red building. It stands out among the white back drop.


I stop by at the small grocery store behind the park. I love my location, its clean, safe and accessible to everything.


The air was crisp and mildly chilly, I didn't have to bundle up so much, the sun is out on full force today- I love it!


The lake was frozen solid. Not quite ready for the skaters. In the summer, it is filled with white ducks and chirping birds. 






The gazebo. {I love that it's situated right in the middle, overlooking the park}.


The lighthouse connects everything right in the center.





Tuesday Stroll was great! Enjoy your Tuesdays!





No comments:

Post a Comment