Welcome to My Blog!

The Adventures begin from here on and now...

Monday 28 November 2011

KitchenAid Addict


KitchenAid Appliances

I love KitchenAid! John always teases me with my KitchenAid appliances. He always says, he might as well invest in their stocks, as he'll make more money out of me! He does have a point. I agree. Considering all the foodist out there, kitchen novices, housewives, and beginners, every home has one of these appliances or a combination of both or every one of each! I'm closing on it! :). I  told John he might as well. Besides, KitchenAid is still in existence for close to 100 years now...{ I doubt this company will ever go to bankruptcy}, just think of all the women having every color of the rainbow of this appliances on their counter tops.


I love the KitchenAid stand mixer so much, I got two!


The red one is the Professional 550 HD Bowl-Lift stand mixer,  more for heavy duty work for bread, and big batches of cookies. The white one is the Classic Series Tilt-Head stand mixer, which was my first KitchenAid appliance purchase. I use it more for small batches, quick whipping up of meringues or for simple mixing of ingredients.


Now, if I could just convince John that a clear glass or a copper bowl will complete the whole kitchen experience! He just rolled his eyes on me! ;)





KitchenAid makes work in the kitchen easy peasy! Happy baking!





No comments:

Post a Comment