Welcome to My Blog!

The Adventures begin from here on and now...

Sunday 13 November 2011

My Random Rants for today

My usual Sunday morning {as any other days mostly} is watching Food Network SURPRISED! {not really}. I love all the shows early in the morning until Jamie Oliver hits the TV screen. For some reason, he just makes me mad, irritated, and want to throw the remote control into him {literally}. Not that I hate him, I just don't like him. He just conjures up my OCD emotions, especially when he is being messy in the kitchen ~which he always is~. I want to slap his hand and start cleaning after him. Yes, I heard it all the time from chefs of various types and kinds ~don't be afraid to touch your food~, yes but when Jamie licks his  food with his finger and uses it as his mixing spoon~eeeeewh, you don't want to be one of his guest.~trust me~ no matter how people think he is cute and all. Ironically, I am watching his show right now! It is always on whenever I'm up in the morning and too late to go back to sleep. I could change the channel but I love watching food shows and always doesn't want to miss a show or  learn great ideas, which sometimes Jamie Oliver has. And why are we still talking about him? I don't know why. Last note to this rant, there is actually a Facebook page created to those who hate him! {really} about a thousand of those pages {I was really tempted to LIKE IT, and yes I counted it!} but hey like I said I don't really hate him, he just annoys me tremendously.~there you go, he double dipped and licked his fingers again!~

No comments:

Post a Comment